A versatile cold-weather midlayer or cool-weather outerwear piece, the Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket utilizes innovative synthetic insulation to rival the compressibility of down jackets but do so with better all-weather reliability. It weighs all of 7.3 ounces!
The 10D Pertex Quantum face fabric is extremely lightweight, surprisingly durable, windproof, and treated with a durable water repellent finish to fend off light rain. The PlumaFill insulation mimics the structure of down while offering more consistent performance in damp or wet conditions. Quilted construction used minimal stitching to keep the insulation stabilized and evenly distributed to eliminate migration and cold spots.
Other features include elasticized cuffs, an elasticized hem, a full-length zipper with an internal storm flap, a zipper garage at the chin, and two zippered hand warmer pockets. The left pocket even doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
With a regular fit that anticipates layering beneath it or over top, the Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 0.7-oz 10D 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum w/ DWR Hood Yes Insulation Material 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester Number of Pockets 4 Fit Regular Fit Other Features Stuffs into pocket
Real Customer Reviews
- Super Lightweight but Warm
Likes: This jacket is so lightweight that I thought it wouldn’t be enough to keep me warm but man, was I wrong! We had a sudden cold front shift here in TX and I am used to wearing my bulky Northface but I finally tried on my Patagonia and I am loving it! It is so light and comfortable it hardly feels like I have a jacket on. I got a medium which fits me perfect, even with layers underneath. I haven’t tried tucking the jacket into the pocket pouch but I like that that’s an option so I can carry it around in my purse.
Dislikes: None so far
- Material too thin and not as well made as in past
Dislikes: This jacket is very disappointing. It is much too thin and constructed poorly.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »