A versatile baselayer, the Patagonia Women’s Capilene Lightweight Crew is constructed of gridded polyester. The lightweight design effectively balances breathability and moisture management while adding just a touch of insulating warmth.
The smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over the long-sleeved shirt while the gridded backing aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams, and underarm gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort. Other features include a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumb loops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene Lightweight Crew is available in your choice of size and color.
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Drop tail for more coverage
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Slim fit
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 2.3 oz 100% recycled double-knit polyester Fit Slim Other Features 35 UPF sun protection
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »