A versatile layering piece, Patagonia Women’s Capilene Lightweight Bottoms are constructed of ultra-lightweight gridded polyester. The design effectively balances breathability and moisture management while adding just a touch of insulating warmth.
The smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over the bottoms while the gridded backing aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. A broad, flat waistband has a soft, brushed backing and flatlock seams. Brushed inner elastic makes them feel great next-to-skin. A gusseted crotch enhances fit and comfort.
Patagonia Women’s Capilene Lightweight Bottoms are available in a range of size options.
- Capilene Lighteight has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene permanent
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
- Slim fit
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 2.3 oz 100% recycled double-knit polyester Fit Slim Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »