Constructed of the warmest and most breathable baselayer fabric in the Capilene family, the Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck is ready for expedition style winter travel, cold weather backpacking, skiing or mountaineering.
Made of a proprietary performance Polartec Power Dry high-efficiency fabric that has Gladiodor odor control, the Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck feels soft against your skin. A brushed fleece interior wicks moisture effectively and a deep neck zipper allows for venting when you need it. Articulated raglan sleeve construction offers complete shoulder mobility and hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage between outer sleeves and gloves in cold weather.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Integrated thumb loops for secure coverage
- Elongated center front zipper allows deep venting
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Articulated raglan-sleeve construction
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Best Use Hiking, Snow Sports
Real Customer Reviews
- Great breathability
Likes: My wife likes the thumbholes. The breathability is great. Very warm for the weight.
Dislikes: The cut is a little generous for a woman to look stylish.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »