No Videos Available
Constructed of the warmest and most breathable baselayer fabric in the Capilene family, the Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck is ready for expedition style winter travel, cold weather backpacking, skiing or mountaineering.
Made of a proprietary performance Polartec Power Dry high-efficiency fabric that has Gladiodor odor control, the Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck feels soft against your skin. A brushed fleece interior wicks moisture effectively and a deep neck zipper allows for venting when you need it. Articulated raglan sleeve construction offers complete shoulder mobility and hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage between outer sleeves and gloves in cold weather.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Integrated thumb loops for secure coverage
- Elongated center front zipper allows deep venting
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Articulated raglan-sleeve construction
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature