No Videos Available
The Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Jacket is an extremely versatile full-zip fleece that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Jacket is warm and soft.
Featuring a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior, the Better Sweater Jacket is a simple layering piece with good looks that you’ll want to wear out around town. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. Designed with raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps, the Better Sweater Jacket also includes princess seams on the back and forward seams on the front for a contoured shape and feminine fit. Polyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem keeps its shape and helps these areas stay in the proper place as you move.
The suite of features in the Better Sweater Jacket is rounded out with interior drop-in pockets, a zippered left-sleeve pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets that are ready to protect hands and stow small essentials.
With a slim fit for layering ease or a sleek outerwear look, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Jacket is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and a zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets and a zippered left-sleeve pocket
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Recommended Use Cool-Weather Activities and Everyday Wear Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Fleece Jacket Shell Material Polyester Fleece Number of Pockets 2 Item Weight 17.2 oz Hood n/a Fit Slim Fit