No Videos Available
Ultra-lightweight and weather resistant, the Patagonia Women's Alpine Houdini Jacket offers simple protection and a high level of breathability that caters to alpine climbers, as well as trail runners and minimalist backpackers. Weighing only 5.6 ounces and packing down super small into its own chest pocket, this jacket can be taken anywhere and easily fits into any pack or can be clipped to your climbing harness.
Made from highly wind-resistant and almost weightless nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help protect you from damp weather, the Alpine Houdini Jacket is fully seam-taped and layers well over a base layer. The regular fit is casual and comfortable, yet won’t inhibit movement on the trail. The helmet-compatible hood can be adjusted with one hand, has a minimal interior storm flap and can roll down and stow when not needed. Elasticized cuffs and a single-pull drawcord adjustable hem streamline the fit. A single zippered internal chest pocket stows a key or energy gel, and packs the jacket itself when the wind and drizzle clear up; a carabiner loop inside the pocket lets you quickly secure the Alpine Houdini Jacket to your harness or pack. Reflective logos help improve low-light visibility.
The Patagonia Women's Alpine Houdini Jacket is available in your choice of size and color.
- Highly water-resistant woven nylon shell, with laminate membrane and DWR (durable water repellent) finish holds a 10,000mm water column
- Taped seams throughout entire garment
- Full-zip hooded jacket has minimal interior storm flap and single-pull adjustable, helmet-compatible hood that rolls down and stows
- Zippered, interior left chest pocket doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Ultra-Lightweight Wind/Water-Resistant Shell Shell Material 1.5-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop shell, with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Number of Pockets 1 Item Weight 5.6 oz Hood Yes Fit Slim Fit