Waterproof and breathable, Patagonia Women’s Torrentshall pants utilize a 2.5 layer hardshell construction to equip hikers and backpackers with lightweight, reliable protection from wet and windy weather.
Bluesign-approved Patagonia H2No recycled nylon ripstop fabric wards off the elements while keeping you dry and comfortable on the inside. An elasticized waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a proper fit and articulated knees enhance mobility. Waterproof side zips make the pants easier to take on and off and also serve as vents to help dump excess heat. Other features include two zippered hand pockets one of which serves double duty as a stuff sack for the pants.
Available in your choice of size options, Patagonia Women’s Torrentshell Pants offer a regular fit that layers well over baselayers and other pants.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face. Fabric is bluesign approved
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR- (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weighs 9.3 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Travel Type Waterproof/Breathable Shell Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material H2NO 2.5-Layer, 2.9 oz 50D 100% Nylon Ripstop with DWR Number of Pockets 2 Fit Regular Fit Other Bluesign Approved Fabric and Packs into Pocket Waistband Elastic Waist with Draw Cord
Real Customer Reviews
- Super lightweight rain pants, great for backpacking
Likes: These fold down very small and are super lightweight. They were able to slip on quite easily over my other pants. And I didn't get wet!
Dislikes: I would like to see them in other colors because black just gets lost in the depths of my pack when I am trying to find them.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »