Ideal for everything from backpacking to climbing to everyday wear, the stylish, thermally-efficient Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Bivy Pullover delivers lightweight, packable warmth. Its PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco fill offers reliable performance even in wet conditions.
Meeting Patagonia’s rigorous performance standards while also lessening environmental impact by utilizing 55% recycled content, the jacket’s compressible PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco holds warmth in crucial areas of heat loss. A unique “brick” quilt pattern keeps the insulation in place to ensure a light and comfortable layer of warmth whether you’re wearing the jacket as an outer layer or beneath a weatherproof shell. Windproof and water-resistant 100% recycled and bluesign-approved polyester exterior fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, bolstering weather protection. A wicking interior wind flap behind the center front 1/2-length zipper keeps drafty gusts and moisture at bay while the drawcord-adjustable hem is also ready to seal out cold wind. A fully-insulated hood further extends coverage and increases warmth.
Other features include two zippered hand warmer pockets, and a zippered front kangaroo-style drop pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket when you need to pack it down and stow it away.
With a regular fit that’s designed for comfortable layering, the Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Bivy Pullover is available in a variety of color and size options.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Waist-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.4-oz 22D 100% recycled polyester w/ DWR coating Hood Yes Insulation Material 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular Other Features Stuffs into pocket Liner Material 1.4-oz 22D 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum ECO w/ DWR coating
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »