No Videos Available
Stylish and comfortable, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Coat is a warm, functional polyester fleece jacket. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater Coat features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. The wide full-length buttoned placket helps keep out cold air and gives the coat a sharp look. The double-thick fabric on the tall collar provides additional warmth and protection. A set-in waistband with shirring details gives the jacket a stylish profile. Drop-in pockets keep hands warm.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Coat is knee length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Double-thick fabric on the tall collar for extra warmth, protection and versatility
- Wide, full-length buttoned placket
- Set-in waistband with shirring detail provides shape and style
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 654 g (23.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Best Use Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Knee-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester fleece Number of Pockets 2