The Patagonia Women’s Adze Jacket is constructed of stretch-woven softshell fabric that blocks wind provides breathability and delivers all-day/everyday comfort. It can serve as a stand-alone piece for cold-weather aerobic activity or as part of a layering system.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the outside of the jacket sheds wet snow ice and drizzle while the gridded fleece backer helps to trap body heat and move moisture so that you stay warm dry and comfortable.
The jacket has two zippered handwarmer pockets. Mesh backers on the pockets allow you to keep zippers open to dump heat if and when temperatures rise. Other features include gusseted underarm panels an internal storm flap behind the full-length zipper hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem.
Available in your choice of color and size the Patagonia Women’s Adze Jacket has a regular fit that's ideal for layering.
- Stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precipitation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled zippered handwarmer pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Softshell Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Two-layer 90% polyester/10% spandex stretch-woven fabric Number of Pockets 2 Fit Regular Fit Liner Material Fleece grid backer
Real Customer Reviews
- Great all around jacket, perfect on its own and with insulation underneath.
Likes: Love the fabric and fit and of course the Patagonia quality. Fits a bit large so keep that in mind when deciding if this is a stand alone or if its going to be used as a layering piece. Works great as a shell in windy conditions.
Dislikes: No dislikes
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »