No Videos Available
Built for all day comfort, the Patagonia MW Merino Hiking Crew Socks are a mid-weight, durable option for hikers and backpackers. A blend of Merino wool and nylon offer an itch-free, cushioned sock for hiking, backpacking or travel.
The MW Merino Hiking Crew sock provides the sole of your foot with a terry knitted foot bed for cushioning without extra bulk. The design of the arch brace offers subtle support for a snug fit with excellent stretch and breathability. Looped Lintoe construction creates small, flat seams for ultimate comfort and the rib-knit ankle shaft keeps the sock from sliding down without binding.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia MW Merino Hiking Crew sock is available in your choice of color and size. NOTE: The full contents of the MW Merino Hiking Crew sock is 59% Merino wool, 39% nylon and 2% spandex.
- Soft merino and nylon blend is itch free and maintains durability and cushioning for the lifetime of the sock
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Rib-knit shaft keeps the sock up without binding
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Shaped, terry foot bed for cushioning without extra bulk
- Contains 59% Merino wool/39% nylon/2% spandex