No Videos Available
The Patagonia Men’s Triolet Jacket is built from durable, 3-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric and delivers total weather protection in serious weather conditions. This reliability makes the jacket ideal for travelling, climbing or skiing in the backcountry.
Long and hard ascents or extended days of wet backcountry travel call for a serious, go-anywhere, do-everything waterproof/breathable shell such as the Men’s Triolet Jacket. The lightweight, 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric membrane is bonded between a durable, nylon outer shell and a sturdy inner lining that allows for protection and wear and tear in all conditions. In addition, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish fends off wet weather while full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow for complete mobility while climbing or skiing and pit zips allow for increased venting.
A helmet compatible, 2-way adjustable hood employs a laminated visor. Low profile, embedded Touch Point System cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustment without having to open the jacket. Slim, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and pockets further ensure weather protection. Two hand pockets that stay clear of a harness and pack straps, two Napoleon style, zippered chest pockets and an internal, zip pocket combine to offer plenty of places to stash gloves, snacks or a headlamp. Other details include pleated gasket dry cuffs that provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal, and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
The Patagonia Men’s Triolet Jacket is available in your choice of size and color.
- 3-layer durable waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Recommended Use Alpine Climbing/Skiing/Winter Backpacking Warranty Lifetime Limited Type Waterproof/Breathable Shell Shell Material 3-Layer GORE-TEX Other Pit Zips Number of Pockets 5 Item Weight 20.8 oz Hood Yes; Adjustable Touch Point System Fit Regular Fit