No Videos Available
A fully waterproof and breathable 2.5 layer hard shell, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pant is an excellent lightweight option for hikers and backpackers seeking reliable protection from wet or windy weather.
Offering a balance of features and minimalistic design, the Torrentshell Pants offer durable weather protection that packs into the left hand pocket for storage. Patagonia uses its H2No Barrier technology to keep the elements on the outside while you remain dry inside. Patagonia's 2.5-layer H2No shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and very packable. Water-repellent shell fabric combined with an H2No waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside help to make the Torrentshell Pant's fabric light and compressible.
Other features of the Torrentshell Pants include two zippered hand pockets and one zippered back pocket for stowing small items. Ankle zippers with storm flaps extend to the knee to make it easier to take the Torrentshell Pant on and off over hiking footwear. An elastic waistband with a drawcord pull allows for fit adjustment.
Available in a variety of sizes, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pant offers a regular fit that layers well over base layers and lightweight hiking pants.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord adjustment
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered right rear pocket: all pockets have Deluge DWR-treated zippers, storm flaps and mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket with clip-in loop
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Travel Warranty Lifetime Limited Waistband Elastic with Drawcord Type Waterproof/Breathable Shell Shell Material H2NO 2.5L with DWR (100% nylon ripstop) Other Ankle Zippers and Packs into Pocket Number of Pockets 3 Item Weight 9.2 oz Inseam Length 31.5" Fly Closure None Fit Regular-Fit
- Excellent Pants
Likes: Excellent protection from the wet elements, stowaway easily and compact in their own pocket, cant beat Patagonia Torrentshell pants with great service at BcE!