Equipped with lightweight GORE-TEX Paclite weather protection, the versatile Patagonia Men's Super Cell Jacket is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities and a broad range of nasty conditions.
Made from super-lightweight, packable GORE-TEX Paclite fabric, the Super Cell Jacket has excellent waterproof/breathable properties and weighs a mere 13.5 ounces! This year-round shell sheds rain, sleet and snow without a problem, and under arm pit zips provide increased ventilation on sweaty uphill climbs. The Super Cell's lightweight fabrication and simplified design take up a minimal amount of space in your pack while offering excellent protection when the weather gets rough.
Other features of the Super Cell Jacket include an attached, 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor that can be worn with a helmet, Patagonia's Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem that allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without the jacket riding up. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets. The microfleece-lined neck and wind flap are soft on the skin, and low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
The Patagonia Men's Super Cell Jacket has a regular fit that's ideal for layering and is available in your choice of size and color.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Waterproof/Breathable Shell Shell Material 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Other Gore-Tex Paclite Number of Pockets 2 Liner Material Microfleece lined neck and wind flap Item Weight 13.5 oz Hood Yes; Adjustable Fit Regular-Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »