No Videos Available
A versatile top in cool weather or serious base-layer for extreme cold weather endeavors in demanding conditions, the Patagonia Men’s R1 Pullover is made from Patagonia’s Regulator grid fleece and delivers outstanding stretch, breathability and durability. The R1Pullover manages moisture and insulates due to the high-to-low interior grid polyester fabric, made from Polartec Power Dry, and is breathable and compressible while maintaining durability and warmth.
Offset shoulder seams ensure comfort while wearing a pack and a single, zippered chest pocket provides a place to safely stow small items.
Sized to accommodate light base layers underneath or to be worn as a stand-alone top or lightweight mid-layer, the Patagonia Men’s R1 Pullover is available in your choice of size and color.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Zippered, brushed polyester mesh chest pocket
Recommended Use Hiking/Backpacking/Climbing/Skiing/Travel Warranty Lifetime Limited Type Mid-Layer Number of Pockets 1 Material 93% Polartec Power Dry polyester, 7% Spandex Item Weight 11.9 oz Fit Slim Fit