No Videos Available
A versatile top in cool weather or a serious base layer for extreme cold weather endeavors in demanding conditions, the Patagonia Men’s R1 Hoody is made from Patagonia’s Regulator grid fleece and delivers outstanding stretch, breathability and durability.
The R1Hoody manages moisture and provides insulation due to the high-to-low interior Regulator grid polyester fabric, made from Polartec Power Dry. The R1 Hoody is breathable and compressible while maintaining durability and warmth.
Offset shoulder seams ensure comfort while wearing a pack, and a single zippered chest pocket provides a place to safely stow small items. A low-profile hood fits snugly under helmets or outer shell hoods.
Sized to accommodate light base layers underneath or to be worn as a stand-alone top or lightweight mid-layer, the Patagonia Men’s R1 Hoody is available in a variety of sizes.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Snug fitting, low profile hood fits under helmets
- Zippered, brushed polyester mesh chest pocket
- Deep zipper at neck fro ventilation
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Hooded Fleece 1/4 Zip Pullover Shell Material Polartec Power Dry Recycled Polyester Fleece Number of Pockets 1 Item Weight 12.8 oz (362 g) Insulation Material Regulator Synthetic Hood Yes Fit Slim Fit