Lightweight and durable, Patagonia Men’s Quandary Convertible Pants are ideal for hiking, backpacking, travel, or everyday wear. A versatile zip-off feature converts the pants to shorts.
Quick-drying, stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric with a durable DWR (durable water repellent) finish makes the pants feel great next-to-skin even in hot and humid climates. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow you to move freely. A UPF 50+ rating provides protection that makes the straight-cut pants ideal for long days spent outdoors.
The waistband has a hidden drawcord and belt loops (belt not included). A button closure and zippered fly provide functionality. There are two front pockets, two rear pockets, and a zippered thigh pocket.
Available in your choice of size and color options, Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants have a slim fit.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel Type Hiking Pants Inseam Length 32" Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex w/ DWR Number of Pockets 5 Fly Closure Button and zipper Fit Slim Fit Other Features UPF 50+ Sun Protection; Zip-off legs convert pants to shorts Waistband Hidden drawcord; Belt Loops (belt not included)
Real Customer Reviews
- Lightweight and comfortable
Likes: Weight, comfort, pocket arrangement
Dislikes: Drawstring feels a bit cheap.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »