No Videos Available
Rugged and wind-resistant, the Patagonia Men’s Piton Hybrid Jacket combines fabrics that allow the jacket to be worn as an outer layer during cool aerobic activities or as a mid-layer in cold inclement weather.
Polartec Wind Pro Hardface fabric is located in the elbows, front torso and wraps over the shoulders to the mid back to shed snow and wind while Polartec Power Dry fabrics in the remaining areas offer increased breathability, stretch and wicking. This body mapped design allows the Men’s Piton Hybrid Jacket to be worn in a variety of moderate conditions by itself and layered under a shell in harsh, wet weather.
Other features include one zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets which are pack and harness compatible. Thoughtfully designed shoulder seams allow for pack-wearing comfort. A micro fleece lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem offer next to skin comfort and eliminate chafing.
The Patagonia Men’s Piton Hybrid Jacket is available in your choice of color and size.
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Lifetime Limited Type Hybrid Jacket Shell Material Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology/Polartec Power Dry Number of Pockets 3 Item Weight 11.4 oz Fit Slim Fit