Ideal for everything from backpacking to climbing to around town use, the Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket delivers lightweight, packable warmth featuring a PrimaLoft synthetic insulation that excels in damp and cold conditions.
PrimaLoft One maximum compressible insulation holds warmth in crucial areas of heat loss and the unique brick quilted construction pattern in the Nano Puff Jacket holds insulation in place to ensure a light and comfortable layer of warmth when worn under a weatherproof shell or as an outer layer.
The windproof and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish allowing the Nano Puff Jacket to easily shed snow and drizzle. A wicking interior wind flap behind the center front zipper keeps drafty gusts and moisture at bay while the drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem is also ready to seal out cold wind. Other features include two zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the Nano Puff Jacket when you need to pack it down and stow it away.
With a regular fit that’s designed for comfortable layering, the Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket is available in a variety of color and size options.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Climbing Insulation Type Synthetic Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Insulated Jacket Shell Material 22D Recycled Polyester Ripstop w/ Deluge DWR Number of Pockets 2 Item Weight 11.8 oz Insulation Material PrimaLoft One Synthetic (60g) Hood n/a Fit Regular Fit
Real Customer Reviews
- Best overall jacket
Likes: This is so light weight and thin, I was concerned about the warmth and construction but wow was all that for nothing. This is warm without a layer down to 40 and with a fleece vest it's good to 32.
Dislikes: The sleeve is a tad long but that does not ruin my overall opinion of this jacket.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »