No Videos Available
Ideal for everything from backpacking to climbing to around town use, the Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket delivers lightweight, packable warmth featuring a PrimaLoft synthetic insulation that excels in damp and cold conditions.
PrimaLoft One maximum compressible insulation holds warmth in crucial areas of heat loss and the unique brick quilted construction pattern in the Nano Puff Jacket holds insulation in place to ensure a light and comfortable layer of warmth when worn under a weatherproof shell or as an outer layer.
The windproof and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish allowing the Nano Puff Jacket to easily shed snow and drizzle. A wicking interior wind flap behind the center front zipper keeps drafty gusts and moisture at bay while the drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem is also ready to seal out cold wind. Other features include two zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the Nano Puff Jacket when you need to pack it down and stow it away.
With a regular fit that’s designed for comfortable layering, the Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket is available in a variety of color and size options.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Climbing Insulation Type Synthetic Jacket Back Length Hip-Length
- 2 Tight
Likes: Color, packability, Patagonia Iron Clad Guarantee
Dislikes: 2 Tight / had to return it for that reason.
- Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
Likes: I used it on JMT this summer
lightweight packable and warm