A lighter-weight version of the award-winning Nano-Air Jacket, the Patagonia Men’s Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket combines high-performance synthetic insulation and air-permeable panels to provide an ideal balance of warmth and breathability for high-aerobic, cool-weather activities.
A lightweight 20D nylon ripstop shell encases 40 grams of FullRange stretch insulation that stays warm even when wet. A DWR (durable water-repellent) finish adds a touch of weather protection to the exterior. Hybrid construction gives the jacket additional stretch and enhances breathability in key areas of the body that don’t require additional insulation. A Polygiene permanent treatment lends odor control.
Two handwarmer pockets are set high so as not to interfere with pack straps or climbing harnesses. wear and a left side chest pocket all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs have integrated thumbholes, and the stretch-bound hem seals in warmth.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket has a slim fit that is intended to layer only over low-profile base layers or midlayers.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 40g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking bubble knit on the back of arms, side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff uses stretch knit with discreet thumb slot to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Running/Fitness Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 40g FullRange Polyester stretch w Polyester Stretch Waffle Knit panels Hood n/a Insulation Material 40g FullRange Polyester stretch Number of Pockets 2 Fit Slim Liner Material 50D Nylon Plain Weave
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »