Is it a boardshort or a pair of hiking or climbing shorts? Call the Patagonia Men's MOC Hybrid Shorts 21 inch what you will, but know that they deliver fit and functionality for performance in the water or on dry land!
The shorts are constructed of Bluesign-approved nylon with just a touch of fit-enhancing spandex. They are abrasion-resistant, durable, and quick-drying. The extended length provides 50+ UPF sun protection. A gusseted crotch and a three-piece, self-lined waistband enhance fit and comfort. Other fit features include a flat-lying zipper fly and a ladderlock drawstring closure. There are integrated loops if you prefer to wear a belt (belt not included).
The shorts also have an array of pockets. Front slash pockets have self-draining mesh liners. There is also a zippered pocket on the right leg as well as a button-closure cargo pocket on the left leg. Additionally, two rear drop-in pockets have flap closures and self-draining mesh liners.
Available in your choice of size and color options, Patagonia Men’s MOC Hybrid Shorts 21 inch have a comfortable, regular fit.
- Made of a light, durable and quick-drying 96% nylon/4% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband with belt loops contours to hips; flat-lying zipper fly and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Front slash pockets with self-draining mesh pocket bags; reinforced webbing and tool fastener; zippered, fly-box-compatible right-leg pocket with internal key loop; self-draining, button-closure cargo pocket on left leg; self-draining, overlapping flap rear drop-in pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort and full freedom of motion
- Outseam is 21; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Casual, Climbing, Travel Type Hiking Shorts Inseam Length 21" Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex w/ DWR Number of Pockets 6 Fly Closure Ladderlock Drawstring w/ Zipper Fly Fit Regular Fit Other Features UPF 50+ Sun Protection Waistband Drawstring w/ Belt Loops (belt not included)
Real Customer Reviews
- Comfortable, good looking
Likes: I was looking for comfort, utility, and style and these shorts have it all for the most part. Plenty of pockets although I wish the back pockets were a bit deeper. Lots of pockets, shorts are really comfortable and dry quickly, and are a bit forgiving in the waistband with the lace up fastening. Look good going from woods to restaurant as well.
Dislikes: Rear pockets could be deeper, wish both front lower pockets were zippered, but not a huge deal.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »