The Patagonia Men’s DAS Parka provides highest-level insulating warmth for alpine conditions. Made with PrimaLoft Synthetic Insulation that stays warm when wet and dries fast in the cold, the DAS Parka is ready for winter extreme adventures.
The Patagonia Men’s DAS Parka provides highest-level insulating warmth for alpine conditions. Made with PrimaLoft Synthetic Insulation that stays warm when wet and dries fast in the cold, the DAS Parka is ready for extreme winter adventures.
The PrimaLoft Synergy insulation used throughout the DAS Parka is made with a combination of fine and ultra-fine fibers to offer high loft and compressibility that is also extremely durable; so don’t be afraid to pack it down small in the included stuff sack to stow in your pack. PrimaLoft One maximum compressible insulation is also featured in core areas of the DAS Parka for added warmth right where you need it.
The extremely lightweight, ripstop, windproof shell fabric in the DAS Parka is durable and is treated with Patagonia’s Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased weather resistance. With a full suite of pockets including two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets, two large interior mesh drop-ins and one exterior zippered chest pocket, the DAS Parka can easily keep all of your essentials close at hand, as well. Other construction highlights include elasticized cuffs and a discreet drawcord at the drop-tail hem to seal warmth in and cold drafts out. The single-pull drawcord adjustable hood with visor is helmet compatible.
With a regular fit that’s made for wear over base and mid-layers in extreme cold with or without a shell, the Patagonia Men’s DAS Parka is available in a variety of color and size choices.
- Lightweight PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft Synergy and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft ONE in the chest, abdomen, and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets; two large interior mesh drop-ins; one exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop-tail hem
- Stuff sack included
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 120-g PrimaLoft Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing Insulation Type Synthetic Jacket Back Length Thigh-Length Type Insulated Jacket Shell Material 20D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylone w/ DWR Number of Pockets 3 Item Weight 23.6 oz Insulation Material PrimaLoft Synergy Synthetic w/ PrimaLoft One Synthetic in core areas Hood Yes; Adjustable Fit Regular Fit