The Patagonia Men’s Cloud Ridge Jacket is equipped with durability and waterproof/breathable construction that makes it ideal for nasty conditions and year-round use.
Three-layer construction and 30D Patagonia H2No nylon ripstop fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. A fully-adjustable helmet-compatible hood provides extended coverage and rolls down and stows away when not needed.
Other features include comfort-enhancing microfleece at the chin guard and the back of the neck, waterproof zippers, hook-and-loop cuff closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord. Set high to allow access even if you’re wearing a pack or harness, two zippered hand pockets have ventilation-providing mesh backers. Patagonia also includes a stuff sack.
Available in a variety of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Cloud Ridge Jacket has a regular fit that layers well over base layers and midlayers.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh hand pockets sit between a pack's waist belt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 30D Recycled Polyester H2NO Performance Standard shell Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 2 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- Great jacket with a gigantic hood.
Likes: The fabric of this jacket is superb, durable but light weight and packable and also comfortable next to the skin. I am 6 foot and 160 pounds and the medium fits me with room for layering.
Dislikes: I do not understand why the hoods on most waterproof jackets are made helmet compatible. This one is so big it is motorbike helmet compatible. I returned the jacket and ordered a Patagonia Stretch Rainshadow Jacket which has a single point of adjustment on the hood.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »