A versatile layering piece, Patagonia Men’s Capilene Lightweight Bottoms are constructed of gridded polyester. The lightweight design effectively balances breathability and moisture management while adding just a touch of insulating warmth.
The smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over the bottoms while the gridded backing aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. An elastic waistband has a soft, brushed backing and flatlock seams, a gusseted crotch, and a functional fly increase comfort and add functionality.
Patagonia Men’s Capilene Lightweight Bottoms are available in your choice of size and color.
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Drop tail for more coverage
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
- Slim fit
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 2.3 oz 100% recycled double-knit polyester Fit Slim Other Features 35 UPF sun protection Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »