The Patagonia Men’s Capilene Air Crew is an incredibly versatile baselayer option. Its blend of New Zealand merino wool and recycled polyester enables it to deliver warmth and comfort while effectively wicking moisture.
The lofted wool construction feels soft and comfortable and has built-in stretch that keeps it from inhibiting movement. Seamless construction eliminates potential rub spots and the wool content makes the top naturally odor-resistant and quick-drying. An elastic knit hem and elastic knit cuffs improve fit and help the garment to keep its shape even after extended use.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene Air Crew has a slim fit that is best worn next-to-skin or only over low-profile baselayers.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 5.6-oz (190g) 51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester Hood n/a Number of Pockets n/a Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »