No Videos Available
Versatile and perfect for a wide range of temperatures, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Crew keeps you dry and warm as a performance base layer for cool to cold conditions. Or wear it alone in less demanding weather.
Made from mid-weight, soft and quick-drying Polartec Power Dry fabrics with Polygiene permanent odor control, the Capilene 3 MW Crew provides excellent insulation and breathability. The double knit weave fabric is brushed on the inside for warmth and compressibility while the smooth jersey face is durable and allows for easy layering. And the fabric in the Capilene 3 MW Crew is also stretchy to move with you, whether you're skiing, hiking or climbing. Offset-seamed shoulders with underarm panels offer unlimited mobility and improved comfort while reducing chafing under weighted pack straps. Thumb loops provide secure hand coverage.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Crew has a slim fit with a tuckable hem for layering comfort and is available in a variety of size and color options.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Rib collar
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester double-knit
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Snow Sports Type Midweight Baselayer Shell Material Polartec Power Dry Polyester Item Weight 7.3 oz Insulation Material n/a Hood n/a Fit Slim Fit