No Videos Available
Versatile and perfect for a wide range of temperatures, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Bottoms keep you dry and warm as a performance base layer for cool to cold conditions. Or wear them alone in less demanding weather.
Made from mid-weight, soft and compressible Polartec Power Dry fabrics with Polygiene permanent odor control, the Capilene 3 MW Bottoms provide excellent insulation and breathability. The stretchy, double knit weave of the fabric and a gusseted crotch allow for unimpeded movement, whether you're skiing, hiking or climbing; the smooth jersey face is durable and allows for easy layering. The elastic waistband is brushed for softness against the skin, and the Capilene 3 MW Bottoms also feature a functional fly.
With a slim fit, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Bottoms are available in a variety of size options.
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester double-knit
Recommended Use Cool-Weather Active Pursuits Waistband Elastic Type Midweight Baselayer Shell Material Polartec Power Dry Polyester Number of Pockets n/a Item Weight 6.8 oz Insulation Material n/a Fly Closure Integrated Overlapping Fly Fit Slim Fit