The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is an extremely versatile full-zip polyester fleece that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Jacket is warm and soft.
Featuring a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior, the Better Sweater Jacket is a simple layering piece with good looks that you’ll want to wear out around town. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The jacket also has raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem that keeps its shape.
The suite of features in the Better Sweater Jacket is rounded out with two zippered handwarmer pockets that are ready to protect hands and stow small essentials.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length
Real Customer Reviews
Likes: Super comfortable and warm!!
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »