No Videos Available
Successful at doing all the things a great soft shell should, the Men’s Adze Jacket blocks the wind, breathes well and is soft and quiet. Made from stretch-woven Polartec Windbloc fabric for mobility, durability and protection from bitter cold wind, the Patagonia Adze Jacket offers versatility for cold weather backpacking, snowshoeing, skiing or climbing.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the outside of the jacket sheds wet snow, ice and drizzle while the microgrid fleece interior helps trap body heat for warmth while moving moisture away from your skin to keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
The Men’s Adze Jacket features two zippered hand pockets and one internal, zippered chest pocket. Hook and loop closure cuffs and a drawcord hem seal out elements and hold body heat in.
The Patagonia Men’s Adze Jacket is available in your choice of color and size.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Climbing Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Lifetime Limited Type Soft Shell Jacket Shell Material Polartec Windbloc (93% polyester/7% spandex) Other Micro Fleece Lined Neck Number of Pockets 3 Item Weight 22.5 oz Fit Regular Fit