Built for year-round abuse, the waterproof/breathable Patagonia Men’s Stretch Rainshadow Jacket delivers reliable protection, stretch fabrication, and user-friendly features at a weight of just 10.4 ounces!
Lightweight 30D Patagonia H2No nylon ristop fabric is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The stretch fabrication ensures a full range of motion that traditional hardshells fail to match. Integrated pit zips further enhance breathability by allowing you to vent the jacket to dump excess heat. A fully-adjustable helmet-compatible hood provides extended coverage and rolls down and stows away when not needed.
Other fit features of the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket include waterproof zippers, hook-and-loop cuff closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord. There are two zippered hand pockets and a smaller zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
Available in a variety of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Stretch Rainshadow Jacket offers a regular fit that layers well over low-profile base layers and midlayers.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent)
- Exterior left chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Weighs 10.4 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Rainwear Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material H2NO 2.5-Layer, 2.2 oz 30D 100% Nylon Ripstop with DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular Fit Other Packs into Pocket and Pit Zips
Real Customer Reviews
- The perfect stash jacket.
Likes: The simple hood fits well and is not too huge. Having three pockets means you can store things in the chest pocket and still keep your hands out of the wind. The stretch in the material is a big plus when active and the jacket packs down small so it is always in my jacket. The icing on the cake is that it looks good too.
Dislikes: Material is not as comfortable next to the skin as some 3 layer jackets. However that is not really a dislike as it is more comfortable than other 2.5 layer jackets I have tried. I wish they did a waterproof trouser in the same material.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »