Built for year-round abuse, the waterproof/breathable Patagonia Men’s Stretch Rainshadow Jacket delivers reliable protection, stretch fabrication, and user-friendly features at a weight of just 9.6 ounces!
Built for year-round abuse, the waterproof/breathable Patagonia Men’s Stretch Rainshadow Jacket delivers reliable protection, stretch fabrication, and user-friendly features at a weight of just 10.4 ounces!
Lightweight 30D Patagonia H2No nylon ristop fabric is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The stretch fabrication ensures a full range of motion that traditional hardshells fail to match. Integrated pit zips further enhance breathability by allowing you to vent the jacket to dump excess heat. A fully-adjustable helmet-compatible hood provides extended coverage and rolls down and stows away when not needed.
Other fit features of the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket include waterproof zippers, hook-and-loop cuff closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord. There are two zippered hand pockets and a smaller zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
Available in a variety of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Stretch Rainshadow Jacket offers a regular fit that layers well over low-profile base layers and midlayers.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent)
- Exterior left chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Weighs 10.4 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Rainwear Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material H2NO 2.5-Layer, 2.2 oz 30D 100% Nylon Ripstop with DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular Fit Other Packs into Pocket and Pit Zips