The Patagonia Men’s Pluma Jacket is a clean, no-nonsense alpine shell that is built to fend-off wind and water while delivering rugged durability. Three-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabrication ensures waterproof/breathable reliability at a weight of just 14.6 ounces.
The 40D exterior shell fabric is seam-taped, has a DWR (durable water repellent finish), and utilizes a 15d micro-grid backer to provide next-to-skin comfort. Integrated pit zips let you dump hot air during high exertion or if temperatures rise.
A helmet compatible, fully adjustable hood employs a laminated visor and doesn’t impede peripheral vision. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem seal out cold drafts and moisture. Pocketing includes two high-set handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers that allow access even if you are wearing a pack or a harness, a left chest pocket with watertight zipper, and an interior right chest pocket.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Pluma Jacket has a regular fit that layers well over baselayers or midlayers.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO fabric featuring GORE Micro Grid Backer Technology combines superior waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight yet durable fabric
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight, 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive, one-handed operation
- Cuff features minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure and textured polyurethane inner cuff that grips gloves, sealing out the elements
Best Use Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Three-layer 40D nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX Pro Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 4 Fit Regular Fit Liner Material 15D Gore Micro Grid Backer
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »