Ideal for everything from backpacking to climbing to everyday wear the Patagonia Men’s Nano-Air Hoody features innovative polyester stretch insulation to deliver exceptional breathability in a lightweight durable package that's supremely comfortable.
Wedged between the 30D nylon ripstop shell and a 50D plain weave nylon lining is 60 grams FullRange polyester insulation which retains warmth even if wet. The interior and exterior fabrics feel soft to the touch and the full mechanical stretch provides a trim athletic fit over top of baselayers so you enjoy an uninhibited range of motion. An integrated hood extends coverage and employs elastic binding to provide a close fit without adding bulk or weight.
Other features include a full-length front zipper snag-resistant cuffs a dual-adjustable hem drawcord high-set zippered handwarmer pockets that can be accessed even if you’re wearing a pack or harness and two smaller zippered chest pockets.
Available in your choice of size and color options the Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Hoody has a slim athletic fit that anticipates it being worn as an outer layer over top of baselayers or low-profile midlayers but also allows you to wear a protective hardshell over it.
- 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage and durability
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
Best Use Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 30D 100% Nylon Ripstop Hood Yes Insulation Material FullRange 100% Polyester Stretch Insulation Number of Pockets 4 Fit Slim Fit Liner Material 50D 100% Nylon Plain Weave
Real Customer Reviews
- Versatile and Warm Aerobic Jacket
Likes: I can use this jacket in pretty much any condition with the correct layering. Conditions as warm as 40 degrees and all the way down below 0. Incredibly lightweight and allows full range of moment. Plenty of pockets. Best jacket I have ever purchased. Use it on the mountain or on the way to work on a chilly morning.
Dislikes: Hood has a weird fit.
Not a compressible jacket.
Fits a little more snug than most Patagonia gear. Wearing a size small when I normally am an extra small.
- Great piece of gear
Likes: Fit, breathability, snag resistant cuffs, 2 chest pockets. Chose this one over the Atom LT hoody, the TNF ventrix hoody, and a couple EB first ascent models
Dislikes: None to speak of other than it can get a little warm in milder temps, but that’s not the fault of the jacket.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »