Made from 100% recycled materials, the Patagonia Men’s Live Simply Landscape Recycled Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee is super comfortable, looks great, and supports the environmentally conscious efforts of Patagonia.
The 50/50 blend has a soft “hand” and gives new life to reclaimed fabric. The stylish graphics are screen-printed with PVC-free and phthalate-free inks.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Live Simply Landscape Recycled Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee has a regular fit.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, hearty feel
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 50/50 blend recycled polyester/recycled cotton, which reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- Weighs 7.5 ounces
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Materials: 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Type Lightweight T-Shirt Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 5.6 oz 50% Cotton/50% Polyester Fit Regular Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »