The super-warm Patagonia Men’s Hyper Puff Parka is built to tackle the harshest of alpine conditions. It utilizes 200 grams of premium synthetic insulation in the front and back torso and 100 grams of insulation elsewhere to effectively deliver warmth without restricting movement.
Innovative HyperDAS insulation creates heat-retaining internal pockets that enhance loft and increase warmth while remaining highly compressible. Patagonia wraps the insulation in stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum Shell fabric. A PU-coating bolsters weather resistance and increases protection from blustery winds while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps to shed precipitation. Strategic patterning and quilted construction further add to the warm, compressible design. An interior wind flap behind the two-way center front zipper keeps drafty gusts at bay while elasticized cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem enhance fit and warmth. A fully-insulated hood further extends coverage and increases warmth.
Other features include a drop-tail hem, two zippered hand warmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, a left interior zippered drop pocket, and a right interior mesh drop pocket. A stuff sack is included to allow you to safely and pack and stow the jacket.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Patagonia Men’s Hyper Puff Parka has a regular fit that allows for comfortable layering beneath it.
- Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell with PU coating is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS). Double-thick insulation on the body ensures maximum core warmth
- Articulated patterning incorporates internal elastic stitching on the sides that hugs the inner lining around the body, eliminating drafts and trapping warmth
- Full-length 2-way zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Simple, articulated, helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic stitching, visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers; large right-interior mesh drop-in; large left-interior zippered drop-in; one exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth; stuffsack for easy storage
Best Use Backpacking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Synthetic Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 100% Nylon Stretch Ripstop Pertex Quantum with a DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material 100% Polyester HyperDAS Number of Pockets 4 Fit Regular Fit Other Stuff Sack Included Liner Material 100% Nylon Stretch Ripstop Pertex Quantum
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »