Ultra-lightweight and weather resistant, the Patagonia Men’s Houdini Jacket offers simple protection and a high level of breathability that caters to trail runners, climbers, mountain bikers, and ounce-counting backpackers alike. Weighing only 3.6 ounces and packing down to the size of a tennis ball, this jacket can be taken anywhere and easily fits into any pack or pannier.
Made from highly wind-resistant and almost weightless nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help protect you from damp weather, the Houdini Jacket has a low-profile design that won’t inhibit movement on the trail. The hood can be adjusted with one hand and won’t interfere with your peripheral vision. Partial elastic cuffs and an elasticized and drawcord-adjusted hem further enhance fit.
A single zippered chest pocket stows a key or energy gels. When the wind and drizzle clear up, the Men’s Houdini Jacket stuffs into the chest pocket and an integrated carabiner loop lets you quickly secure it to a pack or fuel belt. Reflective logos help improve night time visibility.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Houdini Jacket has a close-fitting trim fit.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Weighs 3.6 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Ultra-Lightweight Wind/Water-Resistant Shell Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.2 oz 15D 100% Nylon Ripstop with a DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 1 Fit Slim Fit Other Packs into Pocket
Real Customer Reviews
- Amazing feather weight for ultralight backpackers
Likes: Light, compressible, a great windbreaker, and a fair raincoat, all at under 3.5 oz.
- Qmazing jacket
Likes: Very good at blocking wind, it is so comfortable!
Dislikes: Wish there were more color options
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »