A lightweight, comfortable option for runners or mountain bikers looking for just-enough warmth and protection in cool weather, the Patagonia Men’s Dirt Craft Jacket offers wind-resistance and moderate weather protection.
Nylon/spandex ripstop fabric has a touch of fit-enhancing stretch and maximizes breathability. A durable water-repellent finish keeps you dry in light rain. A single-pull hem adjustment and Velcro-adjusted cuffs help to dial in fit. A drop tail hem adds a bit of extra coverage. Two front pockets allow you to get your hands out of the elements and a zippered chest pocket stashes essentials.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Dirt Craft Jacket has a slim fit.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
- Vision zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Velcro tabs for cuff adjustment
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on bike
- Weighs 10.5 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex stretch ripstop soft shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Softshell Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 4.2 oz 95% Nylon/5% Spandex Stretch Ripstop Softshell with a DWR Number of Pockets 3 Fit Slim Fit Other Bluesign Approved Fabric
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »