A versatile polyester baselayer, the Patagonia Men’s Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is constructed of Polartec Power Grid. It effectively balances warmth and breathability while also managing moisture, making it ideal for year-round use.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over top of it while the brushed, gridded backing traps warmth and aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. The deep front zipper provides venting options without adding undue weight or bulk. Flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort. Elastic thumbloops on the sleeves help to extend coverage in cooler temperatures.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for better coverage
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Grid Polyester Fit Slim Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »