Not your average running top, the Patagonia Men’s Bandito Shirt is a button-up style shirt that utilizes recycled polyester fabric to wick moisture, protect against the sun, and fend off odor.
Unlike most button-up shirts, the Men’s Bandito Shirt moves with you and delivers true on-the-go performance. A Polygiene permanent treatment provides odor control and the plain-weave fabric delivers a UPF 25 sun protection rating. Gusseted construction and eyelet underarm venting make the shirt fit great and shed excess heat. The ring-snap buttons stay put but can be opened up to maximize ventilation.
Other features include flapped patch chest pockets, bartack venting across the back, and a hem with side vents.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Bandito Shirt has a slim fit.
- Made of a breathable, all-recycled polyester plain-weave fabric with 25-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- Short-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar and a western-style yoke
- Flapped patch chest pockets with button closures
- Gusset construction and eyelet venting under the arms for comfort and range of motion. Bartack venting across back yoke
- Ring-snap buttons throughout
- Subtle shirttail hem with side vents for greater range of motion
- Weighs 4.9 ounces
- Country of origin: China
- Materials: 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with 25-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Travel Type Lightweight Shirt Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 2.5 oz 100% Polyester Plain Weave Number of Pockets 2 Fit Slim Fit Other Bluesign Approved Fabric; UPF 25
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »