No Videos Available
Built for all day comfort, the Patagonia LW Merino Hiking Crew Socks are a lightweight, durable option for hikers and backpackers. A blend of Merino wool and nylon offer an itch-free, lightly cushioned sock for hiking, backpacking or travel in warmer climates.
The LW Merino Hiking Crew socks provides the sole of your foot with a thin layer of support and the design of the arch brace offers subtle support for a snug fit with excellent stretch and breathability. Looped Lintoe construction creates small, flat seams for ultimate comfort and the rib-knit ankle shaft keeps the sock from sliding down without binding.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia LW Merino Hiking Crew sock is available in your choice of color and size. NOTE: The full contents of the LW Merino Hiking Crew sock is 52% Merino wool, 46% nylon and 2% spandex.
- Soft merino and nylon blend is itch free and maintains durability and cushioning for the lifetime of the sock
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Rib-knit shaft keeps the sock up without binding
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Shaped, terry foot bed for cushioning without extra bulk
- Contains 52% Merino wool/46% nylon/2% spandex
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking
- Cozy comfort
Likes: As are most any merino wool socks, these are comfortable and limit wetness when sweating up a storm. In late July 2015, I hiked roughly 22 miles/day on the appalachian trail and never got any major blisters.
Dislikes: Wait for a sale to get at the right price point.
Likes: Great socks, washed them once then hiked 2 days in Alaska with no issues.
Dislikes: Nothing, they're great.