Ultra-lightweight and weather resistant, Patagonia Houdini Pants offer simple protection and a high level of breathability that caters to trail runners, cyclists and minimalist backpackers alike. Weighing a mere 3.4 ounces and packing down to the size of a tennis ball, these pants can be taken anywhere and easily fit into any pack or pannier.
Made from highly wind-resistant and almost-weightless nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help protect you from damp weather, Houdini Pants have a low-profile design that won’t inhibit movement on the trail or bike. Snap closures at the bottom hems allow for easy on and off as the weather changes. When the wind and drizzle clear up, the Houdini Pants stuff into a rear zippered pocket, and a carabiner loop lets you quickly secure them to a pack or fuel belt. Reflective logos help improve night time visibility.
Available in your choice of size options, Patagonia Houdini Pants have a trim fit.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered rear pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Snap closure on lower cuff allows for easy on/off over shoes
- Reflective logo above left knee and on the rear pocket
- Unisex fit and extended sizing
- Weighs 3.4 ounces
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Materials: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Type Ultra-Lightweight Wind/Water-Resistant Shell Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.2 oz 15D 100% Nylon Ripstop with a DWR Number of Pockets 1 Fly Closure n/a Fit Slim Fit Other Packs into Pocket Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »