No Videos Available
Equipped with a lightweight, breathable upper and a neutral, cushioned platform, the Patagonia Footwear Women’s Tsali 3.0 trail running shoe offers a precision fit and versatility for multi-surface running.
A durable, breathable, air mesh upper combined with perforated nylon reinforcements and toe bumper increase foot protection while keeping weight to a minimum. A Dri-Lex moisture-wicking tongue and collar are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to help reduce bacteria. A 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
Weighing roughly 17 ounces per pair, the Women’s Tsali 3.0 utilizes Patagonia's Dynamic Fit Lacing System to provide a precise and secure fit that adjusts to the volume of your foot as you lace your shoe. A gender-specific, 15% recycled EVA foot frame and forefoot shock absorption pad with flex grooves offer protection for the bottom of your foot. This plate works to distributes pressure while maintaining good flexibility.
A multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree traction on both wet and dry surfaces in a variety of conditions. With a 26mm heel and 16mm forefoot, the Women’s Tsali 3.0 has a 10mm drop.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia Footwear Women’s Tsali 3.0 trail running shoe is available in women’s full and half sizes.
- Durable welded air mesh upper is breathable and minimizes any seam discomfort
- Synthetic toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex
- 0.8mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 26 mm/16 mm stack height
- Medium width, medium support/performance runs true to size
Recommended Use Trail Running, Day Hiking and Everyday Wear Upper Material Welded Air Mesh with Nylon Reinforcements Type Trail Running Shoe (Pair) Outsole Rubber Number of Eyelets Eight Midsole Recycled EVA Item Weight 17.0 oz/pair Fit Best for medium feet