The fully-waterproof Patagonia Footwear Women's Drifter A/C GORE-TEX trail shoe performs on a wide variety of terrain. Durable leather and mesh construction with complete waterproof/breathable protection make the Women's Drifter A/C GORE-TEX lightweight and agile, yet sturdy and supportive enough for long day hikes, lightweight backpacking and multi-sport activities.
The Women's Drifter A/C'GORE-TEX's air mesh and Nubuck leather create a comfortable fit with great breathability in hot weather. A breathable bellows tongue and polyester air mesh lining help keep debris out of the shoe and allows sweat to move out of the shoe and dry quickly. The Women's Drifter A/C GORE-TEX has a full volume toe box and medium arch/instep support.
Under foot Patagonia's Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption and an 80% post consumer recycled Polyurethane insole board makes the Women's Drifter A/C GORE-TEX supportive and stable on uneven terrain. A Vibram Ecostep outsole, made from 30% recycled rubber, grips rocky surfaces and offers excellent traction.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia Footwear Women's Drifter A/C GORE-TEX trail shoe is available in women's full and half sizes. To keep the leather on this shoe in good shape and to prevent water absorption in the upper for the life of the shoe you should apply a fabric and leather conditioner as well as a waterproofing treatment (both sold separately).
- Waterproof breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper
- breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- GORE-TEX fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- GORE-TEX gasket waterproof/breathable construction
Best Use Hiking Warranty Lifetime Upper Material Airmesh and Nubuck Type Waterproof Hiking Shoe Outsole Vibram Ecostep (30% recycled) Other Removable Footbeds Number of Eyelets Four Webbing; Two metal Midsole PU (80% recycled) Item Weight 24.8 oz/pair Fit Best for Medium Width and Medium Arch/Wide Toe Box