Equipped with a lightweight, breathable upper and a neutral, cushioned platform, the Patagonia Footwear Men’s Tsali 3.0 trail running shoe offers a precision fit and versatility for multi-surface running.
A durable, breathable, air mesh upper combined with perforated nylon reinforcements and toe bumper increase foot protection while keeping weight to a minimum. A Dri-Lex moisture-wicking tongue and collar are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to help reduce bacteria. A 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
Weighing roughly 20.8 ounces per pair, the Men’s Tsali 3.0 utilizes Patagonia's Dynamic Fit Lacing System to provide a precise and secure fit that adjusts to the volume of your foot as you lace your shoe. A gender-specific, 15% recycled EVA foot frame and forefoot shock absorption pad with flex grooves offer protection for the bottom of your foot. This plate works to distributes pressure while maintaining good flexibility.
A multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree traction on both wet and dry surfaces in a variety of conditions. With a 27mm heel and 17mm forefoot, the Men’s Tsali 3.0 has a 10mm drop.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia Footwear Men’s Tsali 3.0 trail running shoe is available in men’s full and half sizes.
- Durable welded air mesh upper is breathable and minimizes any seam discomfort
- Synthetic toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 27 mm/17mm stack height
- Medium width, medium support/performance runs true to size
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Upper Material Welded Air Mesh with Nylon Reinforcements Type Trail Running Shoe (Pair) Outsole Rubber Number of Eyelets Eight Midsole Recycled EVA Item Weight 20.8 oz/pair Fit Best for medium feet
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »