No Videos Available
Unlike many stripped-down minimalist shoe offerings, the Patagonia Footwear Men’s EVERlong trail running shoe doesn’t shirk on cushioning or durability despite weighing in at less than 17 ounces per pair!
A perforated, welded air mesh upper provides excellent breathability and durability and avoids seam discomfort or hot spots. An internal mid-foot wrap helps to keep your foot secure on turns and descents. A Dri-Lex moisture-wicking tongue and collar are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to help reduce bacteria. A 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot. A lightly cushioned heel pod provides excellent hold while avoiding the weight and bulk of a true heel counter.
The EVERlong utilizes minimal sticky rubber in the outsole to reinforce wear zones while still minimizing weight. With a 24mm heel and 20mm forefoot, the Men’s EVERlong has a 4mm drop.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia Footwear Men’s EVERlong trail running shoe is available in men’s full and half sizes.
- Durable welded air mesh upper is breathable and minimizes any seam discomfort
- Internal midfoot wrap secures foot on sharp turns and descents
- Reflective heel logo for high visibility
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Lightly cushioned heel pod provides excellent hold without any sharp/stiff counters
- 25% lighter EVA midsole for cushioning; 4mm drop allows for a midfoot strike while still providing excellent cushioning
- Non-woven insole is lightweight and protective
- Minimal sticky rubber outsole reinforces wear zones while minimizing weight
- 24mm/20mm stack height
- Medium width, medium support/performance runs true to size
Best Use Running/Fitness Upper Material Welded Air Mesh Type Trail Running Shoe (Pair) Outsole Rubber Number of Eyelets Seven Midsole Recycled EVA Item Weight 16.8 oz/pair Fit Best for medium feet