No Videos Available
Unlike many stripped-down minimalist shoe offerings, the Patagonia Footwear Men’s EVERlong trail running shoe doesn’t shirk on cushioning or durability despite weighing in at less than 17 ounces per pair!
A perforated, welded air mesh upper provides excellent breathability and durability and avoids seam discomfort or hot spots. An internal mid-foot wrap helps to keep your foot secure on turns and descents. A Dri-Lex moisture-wicking tongue and collar are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to help reduce bacteria. A 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot. A lightly cushioned heel pod provides excellent hold while avoiding the weight and bulk of a true heel counter.
The EVERlong utilizes minimal sticky rubber in the outsole to reinforce wear zones while still minimizing weight. With a 24mm heel and 20mm forefoot, the Men’s EVERlong has a 4mm drop.
Sold in pairs, the Patagonia Footwear Men’s EVERlong trail running shoe is available in men’s full and half sizes.
- Durable welded air mesh upper is breathable and minimizes any seam discomfort
- Internal midfoot wrap secures foot on sharp turns and descents
- Reflective heel logo for high visibility
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Lightly cushioned heel pod provides excellent hold without any sharp/stiff counters
- 25% lighter EVA midsole for cushioning; 4mm drop allows for a midfoot strike while still providing excellent cushioning
- Non-woven insole is lightweight and protective
- Minimal sticky rubber outsole reinforces wear zones while minimizing weight
- 24mm/20mm stack height
- Medium width, medium support/performance runs true to size
Recommended Use Ultrarunning and Trail Running Upper Material Welded Air Mesh Type Trail Running Shoe (Pair) Outsole Rubber Number of Eyelets Seven Midsole Recycled EVA Item Weight 16.8 oz/pair Fit Best for medium feet