Perfect for runners, bicyclists, and fast-and-light hikers, the Patagonia Duckbill Visor provides glare protection and excellent ventilation. The brim and front are made of Supplex nylon fabric that has a comfortable feel and dries quickly while open mesh on the sides of the visor dumps heat.
A COOLMAX headband wicks moisture. Fit can be adjusted thanks to the rear buckle with elastic band. Additionally, a dark underbill reduces glare.
The Patagonia Duckbill Visor is available in your choice of colors.
- Brim and front are made of updated Baggies fabric
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Weighs 1.7 ounces
- Country of origin: China
- Materials: Crown and brim: 4.3-oz 100% Baggies fabric with DWR (durable water repellent). Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: COOLMAX fabric
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Item Weight 1.5 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Visor Material Crown and Brim: 4.3 oz 100% Baggies Nylon with a DWR
Panels: 4 oz 100% Polyester Tricot Mesh
Headband: Coolmax Fabric
Real Customer Reviews
- Great Visor
Likes: Perfect visor for a day on the river or at the park. Decent coverage, looks good.
Dislikes: None so far.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »