Perfect for trail runners and fast-and-light hikers the Patagonia Duckbill Bucket Hat provides 360-degrees of shade from the sun glare protection and excellent ventilation. The brim and front are made of Supplex nylon fabric that has a comfortable feel and dries quickly; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat.
A COOLMAX headband wicks moisture. The Duckbill Bucket Hat's dark underbill reduces glare and the adjustable rear buckle (with elastic) secures the fit with help from a locking drawcord.
The Patagonia Duckbill Bucket Hat is available in your choice of colors.
- The brim and front are made of updated Baggies fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Drawcord with neoprene locker for secure fit
- Made in China
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Running/Fitness, Travel Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Sun Hat Shell Material Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon
Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
Headband: COOLMAX fabric
Item Weight 3.2 oz
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »