The last thing you want to worry about at the crag or mid-climb is how to put hands on the gear you need. The panel-loading Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 35L lets you access gear from the top of the pack or through a large luggage-style opening on the rear panel.
An Air-Flow mesh backpanel and padded shoulder straps provide carrying comfort while load lifters, a sliding sternum strap, and a padded waistbelt add stability and enhance fit.
A large U-shaped zipper at the top of the pack provides access to the 2136 cubic inch-capacity interior. Additonally, you can lay the pack on its face and gain wide-open access to the interior with a zipper that runs nearly the entire perimeter of the backpanel. Super-durable exterior fabrics encase the packbag and a strap running vertically over the top of the bag allows you to cinch down and compress the packbag to keep contents safe and secure.
Other features include a zippered external storage pocket, numerous gear attachment points, a reinforced haul handle, and an internal stash pocket. A lined internal sleeve makes the pack hydration system (sold separately) compatible.
The Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 35L is available in your choice of color and size options.
- Superdurable Cordura nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- U-shaped lid makes top access simple; back panel opens to allow full access to main compartment; stretch-mesh water-bottle side pockets
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Air-Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; padded waist strap; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
- Reinforced haul handle
- Internal stash pocket
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large/extra large
- Weighs 37 ounces
- Country of origin: Philippines
- Materials: Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Hiking, Climbing Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 2136 cu in Type Climbing Pack/Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Material Body: 7.4 oz 630D Nylon Plain Weave with Polyurethane Coating
Base: 9.25 oz 940D 100% Nylon Cordura Ballistic with Polyurethane Coating
Item Weight 37 oz Hydration Compatible Yes Fits Torso Small/Medium: 16"-19"
Fits Waist Small/Medium: 28"-36"
Dimensions 21" x 11" x 9.5"
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »