Constructed of the warmest and most breathable baselayer fabric in the Capilene family, Patagonia Capilene 4 EW Bottoms are ready for expedition style winter travel, cold weather backpacking, skiing or mountaineering.
Made of a proprietary performance Polartec Power Dry high-efficiency fabric that has Gladiodor odor control, the Capilene 4 EW Bottoms feel soft against your skin. A gusseted crotch combines with a slight stretch to offer full freedom of movement. The smooth exterior of the fabric allows layers to slide well over the Capilene 4 EW Bottoms and a brushed elastic waistband offers next-to-skin comfort under a pack hip belt.
The Patagonia Capilene 4 EW Bottoms are available in multiple sizes.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Best Use Hiking, Snow Sports
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »