Built to withstand a ton of punishment, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L is highly water-resistant and can be carried in a number of different ways. With 2746 cubic inches of storage capacity, the duffel is ideal for long weekends or everyday use.
The duffel’s eye-catching exterior is constructed of burly 900D polyester ripstop and has a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish to increase the duffel’s durability and weather protection. A padded bottom panel lends structure and also helps to protect the contents of the duffel.
The duffel has padded, removable straps that allow you to wear it like a backpack and it can also be toted in a more traditional manner. Reinforced haul handles allow you to easily retrieve the duffel from luggage carousels or overhead storage bins. Integrated daisy chains let you lash gear externally.
The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L is available in your choice of color options.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
Best Use Climbing, Travel Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 2746 cu in Type Duffel Bag Material 15oz 900D Polyester Ripstop w/ TPU-film and DWR Item Weight 1 lb 11 oz
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »